After all the excitement of Christmas, January seems to have run away from me – so I am a little late with my Love Me beauty box lineup for January. It is however, one I believe to be worth waiting for.
I have to say I still finding it thrilling when the postman knocks on the door – and I know none of my bills are that big (though give Southern Electric time I’m sure they can change that). It is Christmas morning type excitement, and not just because I fancy the postman (Bob is doing well for 63 I’ll have you know). Let’s get to it shall we…
Here we have:
1. Cosmetics a la Carte full size divine lash mascara in Black. I haven’t used it yet, but the packaging is very sexy.
2. Arran Aromatics full size Apothecary Wheatgerm and Vitamin E Soap. The pieces of wheatgerm act as exfoliates, so very good for scrubbing the day away.
3. NYX Cosmetics single eyeshadow in ‘Sahara’. I’ve not used any NYX products before, so am quite excited to see this. It is a lovely lightly frosted mineral eyeshadow in a gorgeous champagne gold colour. Great on it’s own or as a base for any look.
4. Pureology Colour Stylist Silk Bodifier, or to the rest of the world, hair mousse. I use mousse at the roots of my hair for volume, so this product is perfect for me.
5. Anatomicals Rose and Jasmine Body Cleanser. I am actually loving Anatomicals right now for style and substance, and have aquired a few products with the Anatomicals brand to give them a whirl. This body wash is gorgeous – and smells just like Turkish Delight. Mmmm…delightful!
I also seem to have a Lemon and Tea Tree Facial wash from Essential Care – which I am pretty sure came with the box. I know they occasionally pop in an extra product for one reason or another, so it is completely possible. It sounds divine – natural yet astringent, and hopefully powerful enough to tackle my currently pretty terrible skin.
And that’s all folks….from Love Me beauty – till next month, we bid you adieu.